About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Happy Birthday Timmy

Dear Timmy,

Happy Birthday to my sweet, mischievous, adventurous and loving Hamlet.  My goodness, it is hard to fathom that you came into this world five years ago. So tiny and earlier than expected, you had me on my toes since the very beginning. 

Time has moved so quickly that thinking about the days that have passed makes my heartache.  You are no longer our tiny little baby. Nor are you a toddler. You are now a full-blown little boy. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time and keep you little forever. 

Today we are heading to the Animal Park with your favorite person, your big brother Robby. He has even agreed to wear a matching "Big Brother Shark" shirt in honor of your special day. I know that you will have a fun afternoon exploring and playing, working up an appetite for your "Roast Beast" dinner and Christmas Tree cake for dessert.

Hamlet, I love you so very much. 

Mommy









No comments:

Post a Comment