About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 24, 2020

Laser Show

 We had a wonderful quick getaway to visit my Mom. Robby and Timmy were able to play with their cousins and visit with Nana. I was able to get work done, sleep in and relax. As the school year begins to wind up, this was exactly what I needed to recenter and to prepare for the impending chaos. 

Friday night I did take Robby and Tiffany to the drive-in to experience a laser show. We had never attended a laser show and went without expectations. It turns out that it was quite entertaining and a great way to spend a summer evening. If a laser show comes to your area, I would recommend attending. It was well worth it!

Most of our time was spent playing outside and around the house. We really didn't do anything terribly exciting, but the kids were full of giggles and laughter. It was a fantastic way to end summer! Today we are heading home and getting all of our notebooks and supplies in order. Tomorrow, we start class.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment