About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, April 09, 2021

Pool Delivery

I am loving this Spring weather. Unplugging for a few hours every afternoon to go play outside has been good for Timmy and my soul. He adores playing in the woods, throwing his parachute soldiers off the deck and fighting pirates invaders from his tree house. I find his imagination inspiring.

Yesterday we made an exciting discovery when we headed outside to play. The UPS driver had delivered our new pool. Timmy squealed and began to jump with excitement when he discovered the large box in our driveway. I wish I had taken a video of him when he found the box. His reaction was so pure with delight.  

"Look Momom. Nana bought me a big pool. It is my dream come true. This is the bestest day of my whole life. I told Nana through my heart that I wanted a pool and she heard me."  Just to be clear, I was the one who researched and purchased the pool, but my Mom got credit. I am fine letting her play the role of hero though.

Now we just need to wait for the warmer weather to set it up. Like Timmy, I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment