About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Heading West

 Yesterday was spent working, cleaning and packing in anticipation for our Spring break getaway to Ohio. Scott is really looking forward to spending Easter with his mom again this year. This morning we are heading to pick up the rental van before throwing our bags in the back and driving west. As always, a big shout out to my sister. This year she is not only coming to house sit the cats, but she has agreed to keep the 3d printers running during her stay.  

I must admit that I am dreading the long hour drive with my children. When they were young I managed to convince myself that travel would ease when they became older. Timmy is now 9 and I'm still waiting for the near constant bickering between him and Robby to stop. Hopefully the cellular signals will remain strong throughout the drive so that fighting will be kept to a minimum. 

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment