About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 20, 2024

Packing

With the bulk of my work project complete, this weekend I hope to spend the weekend readying the house for listing. My desire to leave this area is bordering on desperate. As projects slowly get ticked off the to-do list, the possibility of our move becomes more of a reality. The next few months will be busy but exciting!

Scott is going to spend the weekend finishing up some small painting projects. We are not repainting the house, but the bathrooms and Timmy's room both need attention. While he is busy painting, I plan on tackling the basement. Once I have that cleared out, we can start packing and moving boxes. 

Things are getting real!

No comments:

Post a Comment