About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fair Fun

Yesterday was exceptionally busy. I was worried about how little Hamlet would handle the commotion, but I am happy to report that he rose to the occasion. He seemed to thoroughly enjoy being the midst of all of the action.

We began our day at the farm and finished at the fair. Robby and Scott had a fabulous time riding and spinning all evening. Timmy was content sitting in his stroller and watching the action while munching on french fries. Despite a little rain, it was a perfect evening.

I do have to admit that I wasn't delighted with Robby's choice of prize (an inflatable machine gun) but he was adamant about his decision.I tried to dissuade him, but he insisted that the gun would be fun when playing in the woods. I finally acquiesced, with the promise that it would never be pointed at anybody (especially his brother) and that it would be used only while playing combat in the yard. 








No comments:

Post a Comment