About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Beach!

We made it to the beach without the boys suspecting anything.  Robby didn't realize that Virginia was not our destination until we pulled up next to the boardwalk. Even when he saw the beach he assumed we weren't staying.  He was ecstatic when he learned that we would be staying a few nights. He couldn't wait to hit the waves, and Timmy was excited by proxy.  I love being able to surprise my boys!

Our hotel, while no frills, is ideally located. We only need to walk a few steps to get to the boardwalk and ocean.  Between the beach, boardwalk and hotel pool, everybody should have a fantastic mini vacation.







No comments:

Post a Comment