About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Toddler Time

Well my great farm hideaway never materialized.  As I was driving to school to drop off Robby I remembered that our car inspection expired at the end of the month.  Yikes! Instead of going to the farm Timmy and I headed straight to AAA to get the car inspected.  Luckily for us, our AAA center is next to our SkyZone and Toddler Time was starting. 

Timmy and I had a great time bouncing and playing. For the first 90 minutes we had the facility to ourselves. I was surprised that we were the only Toddler Time bouncers, but we took full advantage of the opportunity.  When you think about it, being alone in SkyZone is probably one of the best things in the world when you are a kid. 

We didn't get to go to the farm, but we did enjoy two hours of ToddlerTime bouncing while our car was being inspected.  Sometimes the stars align perfectly, and yesterday was one of those days. I had wanted to escape to the farm so that I could concentrate on playing with Timmy without interruptions. My goal was achieved, but I was able to multitask by getting the car inspection renewed at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment