About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Feeling better

After a few solid days of rest and sleep, I am beginning to feel like myself again. The concussion fog is lifting and I am regaining my commonsense and my intellect. It feels liberating to finally feel like me again!

I'm still at my Mom's, but I plan on going home either today or tomorrow. I could probably go home today but Timmy is having such a wonderful time playing with his cousins that I hate to ruin the fun. I know that Scott and Robby are fine with their man food and, although they claim that I am missed, they are content living with their bachelor rules.

Here's to another day of sleeping well, and of continuing to heal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment