About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Scott and I already hit K Mart this morning, in preparation for our annual Black Friday shopping spree tomorrow. Somebody was already camped out in front of Best Buy and there was a line of at least 400 people at a local department store at 7:00 am.

We are expecting approximately 18-20 people today for Thanksgiving dinner. Robby is in his prime, helping his Nana set the table and cook. His favorite thing so far? Helping Nana make the stuffing. He got to crack nearly a dozen eggs.

Robby has been chatting about eating popcorn and toast for dinner. He apparently takes his "holiday cues" from Charlie Brown. I am fairly confident that his Nana will have a small bowl of popcorn on the table, which will thrill my little boy. Thanksgiving love to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment