About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sick

I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that my feeling ill was not emotionally driven. Yesterday I continued to feel lousy. Although I was functional, I was dragging and feeling off all day. By nightfall, my stomach started to cramp again and a wicked headache began to form. 

I fought to become comfortable, but it wasn't until after I vomited that I felt relief from my cramping. Once everything was expelled I was able to get some sleep, but it was fitful at best. Needless to say, I have a feeling that today is going to be a long one.

Hopefully Timmy will take his cue from the dreary rain and enjoy a substantial nap. If my little Hamlet cooperates, I plan on unplugging and joining him in sleepy land. Fingers crossed that both of us can get some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment