About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Quick Adventure Update

The kids had the time of their lives running around the campground.  They all participated in activities and made new camping friends.  (I could hear Robby laughing on the jumping pillow from the cabin, which is situated down a hill and in the woods.)  I love seeing them all so happy and busy.  But like all good things, our Jellystone adventure is coming to an end.  Today we pack up and head back to my Mom's house.

I know that the kids will be sad to leave, but I have to admit that I'm ready to go home. These kids have been exhausting!  Yesterday I logged 22,000 steps walking around the campground to keep tabs on everybody. I am also missing my Timmy, who has been enjoying some alone time with Nana.

I took scores of photos which I will post in the next few days. WiFi at the campground is wonky and uploading takes an inordinate amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment