About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Adventures

Yesterday I decided to squeeze in one more Aunt Peggy Adventure before my niece and nephews return to their school schedule. (During the school year I rarely see them because they go to their Dad's house every weekend.) Wanting to end the summer with a fabulous memory, I pulled out my laptop and began to search for the perfect activity.  It didn't take me long to decide that we were going to the "Glow Party" at SkyZone.
Everybody (myself included) loves going to the trampoline park, so the idea of hopping under black lights sounded awesome. The kids were thrilled when they realized where we were going, and gobsmacked when they discovered that it was a Glow Party. Needless to say, I solidified my reign as World's Best Aunt/Momom.

Now it is time for one more mini adventure, but this one is reserved just for me.  Today I'm leaving my family behind as I hop the train to NYC. I love the city, filled with such energy and excitement. To make the trip even more monumental, my friend Tammy will be meeting me there.  I am only spending one night away, but it is sure to be memorable.  I am so excited I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment