About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!

Per tradition, we will unveil the costumes tonight before trick-or-treating.  In the meantime, I wanted to take a look back at our Halloween adventures over the years. Two things became apparent as I was uploading these photos. Firstly, I can't believe how much Robby has grown. Secondly, Scott is a really good sport about matching costumes!











No comments:

Post a Comment