About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Typically I love Halloween, but this year I'm not feeling the spooky spirit. My ear infection has returned with a vengeance, forcing me to return to my doctor. I have now begin my third round of antibiotics and I'm still feeling lousy. 

Alas, Moms don't get sick days, and the celebration must go on. Tonight I will have two trick-or-treaters hitting the neighborhood in their annual trek for candy. Robby has been counting down since September and is perfectly giddy about his costume. Timmy has been far more when it comes to costume selection. So far he has refused every option while continually proclaiming that he will go as "me, Timmy." Hopefully he'll acquiesce and agree to wear the positively adorable costume I selected. Maybe seeing his brother in costume will help spur him into the holiday spirit.

Check back tomorrow for this year's costumes!














No comments:

Post a Comment