About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, February 01, 2018

Technology

Robby is doing better, but now Timmy's symptoms seem to be worsening. It seems that my little guy is tagging behind his big brother, who also took a dip in his recovery a few days ago. If Robby's progression is any indication, Timmy should be feeling better by tomorrow. Hopefully by the weekend both boys will be fever free and feeling stronger. I miss my happy and healthy family!

Scott and I are both dragging, but so far neither of us has come down with the flu. I'm amazed that neither of us has succumbed considering the level of exposure we have both experienced. Knock on wood, our parent immunity will keep us unscathed so that we can continue to care for the kids.  

The past week has been difficult for me. I am becoming depressed from being housebound. I guess I'm not as much of an introvert as I believed because I really miss people. I feel bad for Scott because I feel like I pounce on him as soon as he comes home from work. I'm starved for adult interactions while he just wants to decompress and be quiet for awhile. Thank goodness for technology which has been keeping me grounded and sane during our quarantine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment