About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Back to Routine

Today Scott is driving to Ohio to attend the funeral for his cousin. I wish I could go with him, but I know that our decision for me to stay home and keep the boys on their routines is for the best. Spring Break is finally over, and Robby will be resuming all of his extracurricular activities this week. With Scott being gone, the next few days are going to be busy.

With my bursa drained and my leg healed, I'm anxious to resume my normal activities. Although the boys drove me a tinge batty over Spring Break, I was able to rest my leg which was a relief. My limb has returned to normal and no longer hurts. I know that I still need to get a new socket, but I am confident that I'll be able to get by for another few weeks until all of the paperwork has been secured.  

Timmy has been anxious to go for a bike ride through our neighborhood. (He loves his balance bike and spends hours tooling around the house and up and down our street.) Weather permitting, I think I'll hop onto my bike and join him for a quick jaunt. I am so relieved to finally be pain-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment