About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, August 08, 2018

More Travel

Apparently Scott and I were the only two in the family who were feeling travel weary. Robby was chomping at the bit to go to see the Cousin Crew almost as soon as we arrived back in Virginia. I was hoping that he had forgotten that last night was National Night Out, and that a huge community Block Party was being held near my Mom, but I had no such luck. Strange, the kid can't remember to take his dishes to the sink but he never forgets an event or party.

Yesterday afternoon I packed up the boys and drove back to PA. (Scott stayed home to mow our jungle-looking yard and to keep the kitties company.) I wasn't terribly keen on undertaking more travel, but the squeals of laughter throughout my Mom's house made the effort worthwhile. I love watching the bonds within the Cousin Crew, and I will do whatever I can to make sure that they are reunited whenever possible. 

Today we are heading to drive Go-Carts and to try to win some prizes at the arcade. A nearby town is hosting a small community carnival, so we will probably go there to snag some french fries and to play Bingo tonight. We might as well try to squeeze in a few more Summer 2018 memories before school starts back.


No comments:

Post a Comment