About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Greetings from SFO

Good morning from San Francisco. 

I arrived late last night after a non eventful trip. Today is going to be extraordinarily busy, so please excuse the brevity of this blog post. Typically I enjoy the practice of leisurely drinking my coffee while writing my blog in the morning, but today I do not that that luxury. I need to chug my coffee as soon as the temperature is tolerable, hop in an UBER and head into the office.  

Timmy is happy and safe at my Mom's house. (Robby is busy with school so he stayed in Virginia.) My sweet little guy cried on the drive to the transfer point, begging to stay. It absolutely broke my heart seeing him so upset with my departure. By the time my Mom and Timmy drove away I was in tears.

According to my Mom, Timmy's crying did not last long. His sadness morphed into smiles and laughter as soon as they arrived at her home. It made me feel considerably better getting onto the plane knowing that Timmy was happy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment