About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Seeking Buddies

What started out as seasonal allergies have grown into a full blown cold. I'm not sick enough to pay for a babysitter to help out, but I definitely considered the possibility. Instead, I am going to take Timmy to his favorite indoor playground. He has a lot of energy and I'm not feeling up to being his playmate today.

I'm hoping that the strong rain throughout the day will drive other parents to the same idea and Timmy will find some buddies. If he is busy playing, I will be able to sit and relax.  It isn't quite the same thing as staying in bed under the heated blankets, but it may be my best option today.




No comments:

Post a Comment