About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, July 29, 2019

15 years

15 years ago this morning my mom and I were waking up on the island of Anguilla. We strolled on the beach, had breakfast and went to a spa for the afternoon. In the afternoon, I walked down a sandy beach aisle and married Scott.

It is hard to believe that it has been 15 years since that beautiful July morning. When I think about the number of years I feel overwhelmed reflecting on the life that has transpired. Where did all the time go?

So much has changed in our lives since we said our vows. The years have been filled with both happiness and sorrows, joys and stresses. We have certainly been tested over the years, but I would do it all over again.

Happy Anniversary Scott!


No comments:

Post a Comment