About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Growing

I'm not sure when it happened, but Robby is now taller than me. It is strange seeing photos of him standing next to me. Even though I now look up to see into his eyes, somehow I still view him as being smaller than me. I don't realize how tall he has sprouted until I see the photographic evidence. What happened to my little boy?

Not only is Robby taller than me, but he is inching closer to surpassing Scott. His foot size already exceeds Scott's, and over the weekend I had to take him shopping for new jeans. Robby and Scott are now wearing the same size clothing, both jeans and shirts. Yikes, talk about a reality check!

Sometimes I look at Robby and I catch glimpses of my sweet little Koopa. At other times he resembles an adult more than he does a child. Growing up is hard, and we are definitely charting this course together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment