About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, November 15, 2019

Art Class

I'm glad that I spent the past two days relaxing by the fire. I thoroughly enjoyed just sitting by the fire, watching Christmas movies with Timmy and not worrying about work. Today I am back to reality, and back on the go.

Timmy has another treatment today, so our morning will be spent at our local Children's Hospital. He handled it like a champion in the past and I expect no complications today. I hate seeing him endure these issues but compared to what "could be," he is incredibly fortunate.

As a reward for being such a good boy (my optimism in action), I have signed up Timmy for a one-day art class at Robby's school. This afternoon, after we are done with his infusion, we will drive straight to Robby's school for Timmy's highly anticipated class. My little Hamlet has been talking non-stop about going to art class and I am certain that the activity will trump the discomfort he experienced in the morning.

I hate Timmy's infusion day, but this morning we are instead focusing on the art class. I can't wait to see what my little artist creates!

No comments:

Post a Comment