About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Coming Quickly

While Timmy watched Polar Express through the afternoon I was able to work in the kitchen, baking Christmas treats and infusing the house with delicious smells. There is nothing like the smell of a baking cookie to bring out the holiday spirit. 

With Timmy feeling ill, our seasonal excitement and enthusiasm has been tempered. Instead of going to excitement packed activities, right now he prefers to stay quietly at home. Yesterday I saw glimmers of mischief in his eyes, so I am hopeful that he is turning the corner towards feeling better. 

After looking at our countdown snowman for the past 93 days, it is hard to believe that we only have six days left until we are in full blown Christmas frenzy. Today will continue to be quiet, but hopefully my littlest elf will feel up to doing some fun Christmas crafts. Fingers crossed he feels better soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment