About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thunder Rolling

We had wild thunderstorms throughout the night, forcing this Momom to lose sleep. Timmy heard the first crack of thunder and became scared. I cuddled and cradled him until he went back to sleep, but he never completely relaxed. He was fretful throughout the night as the thunder stormed through the hours.

After I finally had him soothed back to sleep my leg began to join the party, kicking wildly with phantom stinging.  Between Timmy whimpering and fussing and my leg kicking like a Rockette, the night was utterly miserable. It's a good thing that I just replenished my coffee supplies because I have a feeling I will be drinking more than normal today.


No comments:

Post a Comment