About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Feeling Better

Monday night's phantom pain led to an extremely frustrating Tuesday. Thanks to copious amounts of coffee, I managed to get through Circle Time and virtual craft class. After Timmy was done with his classes I started my meetings and projects for the day. By the time the sun went down I was ready for bed.

Even though I was tired, I took advantage of the beautiful weather by going for a long bike ride with Robby and Timmy. We also hunted for leaves for a future rubbing project and played on the swing set. I purposely left my phone inside when we went out for "recess."  I am learning that it is as important for me to disconnect as it is for the kids.

 After a good night sleep, I'm feeling better and more human today. It is amazing how a few hours of solid sleep can completely change my mood and perspective. My to-do list is no shorter, but I am feeling ready to tackle anything that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment