About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 02, 2020

Heading North

 After Robby is done with his extracurricular classes this afternoon we are heading to Pennsylvania. It has been a month since we've visited with my mom, and I think that we could all use a change of scenery and schedule. Robby has been busy planning out his time with Tiffany. Although my nephews won't be there, the pair will still have a great time together.

Ever since he found out we will be going to see Nana Timmy has been preparing. His bag has been packed several times, stuffed with a menagerie of animals and toys. He has also been sending her messages through his heart with the hopes of receiving his favorite treats. Thankfully he has cued me in on his secret heart messages, so I'm fairly confident that Nana has received his requests.

Scott is staying here, surely happy for a few days of solitude and quiet even if he hasn't admitted it. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my Mom and relaxing a bit. The transition to school has been difficult for everybody and we all need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment