About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Return to our Schedule

Our weekend was quiet and uneventful, which is exactly what we all needed. With both Scott and Timmy ill, last week was hectic and stressful. I'm so glad that everybody is feeling better. After some much needed rest, I think we are all ready to tackle the week ahead.

I spent most of yesterday in the kitchen, prepping meals to store in our freezer. I made over 100 meatballs, three full lasagnas and about 50 stuffed shells. Our freezer is full and now I have easy meals ready to go on those busy work nights. I was tuckered out by the time I was finished, but I feel a huge sense of accomplishment.

Now that everybody is feeling better we are back to our "normal" school day chaos. Timmy missed a few days of classwork last week, so we need to double our efforts to get back on track. Hopefully he will cooperate and the missed time won't spark another protest attempt. I feel like we just found our school time groove and I would hate if he regressed back to the "I hate school" mentality. 

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment