About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Better

After several long and tense nights, last night Timmy finally slept soundly through the night. Although I woke several times to check his fever, I was able to rest. Life feels so much better after a good night sleep!

This morning Scott is feeling well enough to resume his Zoom teaching from his basement office. Because he will be downstairs and not running around a large school building, his body should be able to rest more than it would on a pre-Covid school day. Hopefully he won't overdo it and he will continue to feel better over the coming days. 

Timmy's fever is now significantly diminished with his Tylenol and he is showing more energy and interest in eating. I think he is on the mend, although he will probably be a couple of days behind Scott's recovery. 

 Whatever the two of them came down with, I don't think it was Covid. This is a huge relief!  Hopefully they can continue to heal and rest of the weekend, and next week we can return to normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment