About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Laundry

 I wish I had something exciting or even fun to share. Instead, all I did yesterday was nurse Timmy and Scott, tackle mountains of vomit infested laundry and work. With two people down for the count, it was both busy and tense for Robby and me.

Both boys continue to have fevers and aches. Although the vomiting seems to have passed, neither have an appetite. At this point, I am continuing to push fluids over food in an attempt to keep them all hydrated and more comfortable. I'm hoping that they improve today, but time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment