About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

SNOW

 After a four year drought, the snow has finally arrived! I woke up this morning to several inches of fluffy cold blanketing the yard. Friend, who has never experienced a snow of this depth, jumped into the yard and ended up sinking to his nose. He promptly shook the snow off of his coat, turned around and walked back to the house. It turns out that he is not a snow dog.

Timmy is going to be delighted when he wakes up. He has been hoping for snow for YEARS! This is the first time he is going to be able to take his sled for a proper spin (in his memory) and I know that he is going to be over the moon. Unfortunately he has school today (no snow days when your school is virtual) so he will have to wait until the afternoon to play.

I have a feeling it is going to be an antsy morning for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment