Happy Anniversary Scott!
22 years ago. I think this is where I am supposed to write that it feels like yesterday. In reality, when I look at our photos it feels like I barely recognize that energetic and optimistic young lady wearing the wedding dress. So much has changed in our lives. We have both changed so much and, while I don't really recognize that version of myself anymore, I'm so glad that she made that decision 22 year ago. Happy Anniversary Scott!
Yesterday was long as it was spent in new employee orientation. I came home feeling overwhelmed with the various information I need to secure from the recesses of my life. When I confirmed with the organizer that I would need to track down an employer from 1997, the young whippersnapper next to me felt compel to add the fun fact that he had not yet been born 'way back before the internet'.
I sent a mental 'bite me' his way while smiling my sweet old lady grin.
No comments:
Post a Comment