About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Sunny Sunroom

 Summer vacation, at least for Scott and me, has come to an end. Tomorrow we both report to work and the pre-year chaos will begin. Robby and Timmy have another few weeks of vacation time, so both are gloating rather than emitting any great empathy for us. Of course, I have yet to hear anything official about my position, so I am planning on showing up and seeing what happens.

With our vacation days dwindling away, I managed to achieve one of my summertime goals just under the wire. Yesterday the boys allowed me to play Designing Women by completely rearranging my sunroom. It was a lot of work (more for them than for me) but I am delighted with the flow and the look. As a bonus, all of my little plants have direct access to a lot of sunlight and will surely thrive.

I'm not sure what is on tap for today, but I suspect it will be cut short because of the storms. Yesterday some wild ones blew through our area in the afternoon. Thankfully we didn't lose any trees this time, but I always worry when that wind starts to blow.

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment