About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 09, 2018

Rest at Mom's

Well I'm waving the white flag and admitting that my concussion is going to force me to slow down. I continue to struggle, and if I don't take care of myself I am only going to lengthen my recovery. I need my brain, and I need to be able to work on the computer.  Therefore, I'm going to unplug this weekend and hibernate. Hopefully a few solid days of sleeping and rest will help my brain heal and reset.

As much as I love my boys, they do not provide an environment conducive for complete rest. I've decided that I'm going to travel to my Mom's today. She is excited to play with Timmy for a few days, and I'll be able to completely decompress and rest.  

Have a great weekend. Hopefully I'll have my brain back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment