About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Adventure Coming

Because the Cousin Crew won't be together on Thanksgiving, I've decided to create a spur of the moment adventure. Today, while they are at school, I'm going to finish prepping my Mom's house for the party. While I'm cleaning my Mom is going to gather a pair of pajamas, fresh clothes and a swimsuit for each kiddo. As soon as they get off the school bus Robby is going to tell them to pile into the car for a Thanksgiving Adventure.

We are heading to the Hershey Lodge for the night.  This kid-friendly tween eutopia features a waterpark, a variety of activities and a full arcade. I know that they are going to have a blast! As an added bonus, with the kids out of the house, my mom's house has a chance at staying clean until Thanksgiving. 

Photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment