About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, November 03, 2022

Update

Things are starting to settle down after an exciting Halloween. Timmy is extremely proud of his obscenely large bowl of candy on the kitchen counter, often taking it down to sort and organize his treasures. Over the next few days the spooky decorations will be removed and replaced by turkeys and Santa. After all, we only have 51 days until Christmas!

A lot of you have reached out to ask for an update, so I thought I would take this opportunity to fill you all in on my brother. He is in a long term nursing facility because he is battling a wound infection. He has had the wound vacuum attached on and off for nearly a month but the infection is stubborn. His pain continues but I'm sure the infection is contributing. At this point, he is in a waiting and healing pattern. Until the limb heals, there isn't a lot we can do to help him.

Thank you for your caring and your prayers. Both are much appreciated.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment