About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Magic

 I have to agree with Timmy. The week before Christmas takes a really long time! Needless to say, he is a tinge excited about Christmas this year. I look around my house and I feel woefully unprepared for the holiday. My decorating efforts could be interpreted as incomplete, but I'm going to frame it as minimalist. Regardless of the amount of garland I have strung (or kept in the boxes), my kids are feeling festive so that is all that matters. 

Today we are going to take our annual trip to visit Santa. Timmy, whom I suspect is a nonbeliever desperate to keep believing, dutifully made a list to deliver to Santa. I am sad that he isn't 100% convinced in the "magic" of Santa, but I am going to do my best to keep him guessing. I'm hoping that Robby may be able to help keep Santa alive for another year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment