About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I was scheduled for my scan this morning. The hospital just called and rescheduled the test for Friday. Apparently they only have one machine that is operational at the moment and they are only performing "emergency" tests. I know, in the scheme of things, waiting another three days is not seen as much more than an inconvenience. I am frustrated that I've been dealing with these "inconvenient delays" since August!

No comments:

Post a Comment