About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ut Oh-- He's Mobile!

With one slight adjustment of movement, everything has changed. Timmy has been on the verge of crawling for weeks. Up on all fours, he has been rocking furiously trying to move. Up until recently, he only managed to flop on his tummy. Undeterred, little Hamlet has kept trying.

While on the phone with my Mom this past Friday I knew that he was getting close. He was eyeballing an electric cord with a determination I haven't seen previously. (I find it humorous that he has a room full of brightly colored, musical playing toys and all he really wants to play with is the cord to the electric blanket.) Sensing that the end of my still little baby days was near, I quickly hung up the phone and grabbed my video recorder.

Little Timmy is now crawling!  Being a proud Momom, I am excited to share his milestone in this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment