About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 04, 2015

Need Organization

Oh my goodness I'm happy that it is finally Friday. This week has left me frazzled and exhausted as I tried to figure my way through the school schedule, caring for Timmy by myself and managing all of my job responsibilities. It has become quite obvious that I need to improve my organization skills quickly or my delicate house of cards will quickly tumble.

Timmy has been particularly needy this week, probably because he was missing his brother and daddy.  Each morning he stands in front of our window and sobs when Scott drives away. He has a nearly identical reaction when we drive away from Robby's school after dropping him off. It feels like I spend my entire morning trying to console my heartbroken little boy.

This weekend will be spent relaxing and getting geared for the school year. I am hoping to spend a lot of time developing and implementing new organizational strategies. If scrambling around this week has taught me anything, it is that I am in desperate need of organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment