About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Timmy on a Plane

It is safe to say that I have been dreaded today for the past few weeks. Today we will attempt to fly with Timmy, and I'm anxious about his behavior. He is my constant motion, mischief seeking kid. I doubt that he will be happy about being strapped into an airline seat for two hours.

When Timmy is bored in the car he will just scream. I can turn up Veggie Tales to drown out his wailing, but that won't be possible on a plane. If he melts down he will be disturbing not only us, but a plane full of judgemental strangers.

We have a bag packed with lollipops and toys, ready to bribe our little hellion if it becomes necessary. Hopefully he will surprise everybody and the novelty of a plane ride will supersede his desire to roam and run. A girl can hope, right? 

Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment