About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Quick Vacation Update

This blog will be short because the internet at the hotel is weak and I am writing this post on my phone.

Yesterday we had a wonderful family day.  Robby, Timmy and I strolled the boardwalk in the morning, capturing Pok√©mon while enjoying the warm ocean breeze.  We then went to the ocean, which Robby loved but it turns out that Timmy was not a big fan. He put the death grip on Scott each time a wave came close to touching him. After swimming in the pool for a bit Robby a d Scott headed out on their big fishing adventure aboard the "Happy Hooker" boat.

The fishermen returned a few hours later with smiles almost as big as the fish that got away.  The pair is toying with the notion of going on a nighttime fishing excursion tonight.  Although I know that they want to go, Robby is scared of the ocean at night and I don't want to pressure him.  He will have plenty of other opportunities cities o go fishing.

We spent the rest of the day alternating between the beach, the pool and the boardwalk.  I am sure that today will be spent in the same way.


No comments:

Post a Comment