About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, November 21, 2016

My Favorite Week

This is one of my favorite weeks of the year!  I have always loved Thanksgiving. The gathering of family and friends (around obscene amounts of food) with no expectation or pressure of providing gifts is uplifting and wonderful.  Per our tradition, I am already up at my Mom's house to help her get ready and to enjoy a full week of quality time with her.

Next year Robby will be switching schools, and his schedule will probably drastically alter our week of Thanksgiving and family fun. In reality, this may be the last year that we are able to escape for the entire week. It saddens me when I think that our tradition may be coming to an end, so I am going to do what I do best and just ignore the inevitable and concentrate on the present. 

Happy Thanksgiving Week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment