About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Nutcracker Date

Last night was one that both Robby and I have been looking forward to for months.  He was excited about going to see the Nutcracker Ballet again. I continue to be shocked at how much Robby loves both the Nutcracker ballet and the music. Never did I imagine that my ten year old son would be excited about going to the ballet with his mom!

I enjoyed the ballet, but I was most excited about spending an evening out with my son.  I love him so much and I know that these opportunities will become increasingly rare as he grows.   Even though our motivations differed, we both had a fabulous evening.






No comments:

Post a Comment