About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Happy Birthday Timmy (aka Hamlet!)

Dear Timmy,

Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet, endearing, funny, and mischievous little blue eyed boy.

I can't believe you are now three years old. It seems like just yesterday I was apprehensively cradling my tiny little preemie in my arms. Now you are a strong and fearless three year old. My goodness the years have passed quickly.

You have kept us on our toes since from the moment I discovered that I was pregnant with you. You are the definition of a miracle baby. We wanted you for so long and were on the verge of giving up when you announced your presence. Our little family feels complete because you are now here.

Hamlet, you are a silly little boy. Even when you are sick you are happy and smiling. The joy that you have for life is infectious and your giggle is one of the most intoxicating sounds. Everyday being your Momom is an adventure.

I love watching you grow and learn. Your enthusiasm for Thomas the Train, toy planes and little cars makes me smile. Watching you play I can see that you are both smart and clever. I have no doubt that your future is bright!

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday. I'm looking watching my little three year old continue to grow, learn and thrive. But please, don't grow up too fast!
Love,
Momom

No comments:

Post a Comment