About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Last Day of School

Happy last day of school for 2017!  Scott and Robby have been counting down to today since the first day of school.  With nearly two weeks off for the holiday, I think they are both more excited about starting vacation than Christmas Day.

While Scott and Robby are enjoying their last day at school, Timmy and I will be running around trying to secure last minute gifts for teachers and assorted helpers. I blame traveling to San Francisco for my procrastination, but in reality I think I have just been lazy. Today I'll be paying the price, literally and figuratively.

After today our family will jump into full-blown festive chaos. I have some cleaning help coming today so that we have a clean slate, but I have no illusions that my house will remain presentable by the end of the holiday break. If the past is any indication, I'll be waving the white flag within four days.

The boys have been counting down to today but I think my holiday is January 3. the day everybody returns to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment