About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Case of the Stupids.

Typing and looking at the computer is difficult, so my blogs may be shorter than normal for the next few days. I'm frustrated because my work is heavy with computer screens. It seems that every aspect of my life has been impacted by my bonk on my head, and I am not happy about it.  I am a much better caretaker than I am a patient.

Yesterday I became lost driving Robby home from school. I forgot Timmy's name (again) and I couldn't remember what time Robby needed to be picked up from art class. I had to send a lengthy email to my mom to explain to me because it was too many words and numbers for me to comprehend.  Simple words, such as sneeze, have been difficult for me to recall. (I kept calling it nose screaming until Scott was able to decipher my meaning.)  I feel stupid, and I'm so frustrated!

Today I'm going back to the doctor, so hopefully I will have more answers about a potential timeline for my inabilities. Of course, this is all assuming I will understand what he is saying to me!  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment