About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

SNOW

Happy Spring!  (Well, at least that is what the calendar says.) Outside our yard is carpeted in several inches of thick, white snow. Schools are cancelled (again) and I am waking up this morning to two excited kiddos ready to play outside.  

It may technically be Spring, but this is the most impressive snowfall that we have experienced in years. Robby is delighted to finally be able to play the snowboard sled that he received for Christmas. Timmy is excited to stuff as much of the white stuff into his mouth as possible.  He may be cold tonight, but at least he will be well hydrated.

I'm grateful that the storm brought relief for my phantom pain. The phantom warnings for this snowstorm were intense. I'm curious to see if the intensity is related to the snowfall totals or due to the wild fluctuations in weather systems.   

No comments:

Post a Comment