About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, May 25, 2018

Happy Weekend

Happy Summertime!

The sun is shining, the soggy mess is drying up and the temperatures are rising. I am a happy lady to finally be able to play outside again. I feel begin to feel both anxious and depressed when I am cooped up for too long. 

Yesterday Timmy and I headed to our farm to spend the day playing and picking strawberries. My little mud puppy could not have been happier running around under the warm sun. The ground was riddled with puddles, which only added to his delight. He is definitely an outdoor adventurer kid.

Today I am packing up the boys and headed to visit my Mom for a few days. I'm looking forward to a few days of unwinding with her. I plan on coming home on Sunday, both to miss the traffic and so that we can go to our pool the first day it opens.

Happy Memorial DayWeekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment