About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, October 01, 2018

October

Happy October!

I am so happy that September is over. My calendar filled with "Mom away" in red felt overwhelming each time I glanced at it. October is open and clear (in regards to my travel) and I couldn't be happier. I enjoy traveling, but I do not relish being away as much as I was in September. 

After a series of long flights, I finally arrived home Saturday evening. Robby met me at baggage claim. He ran to me and hugged me so tightly when we were reunited that I feared I would lose my balance. I was thrilled that Timmy was still wide awake. His face lit up when he saw me walking toward him in the parking lot.  He began to giggle and I received the best hug ever.

Yesterday was spent doing nothing of import. I hung out with the boys and played outside. I let the laundry piles lay because my priority was being with my kids instead of cleaning. I missed them so much!

This week is going to be busy as I play catch-up. Wish me luck getting my house in order. After being away for so long, I'm fighting an uphill battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment